Sunday, January 23, 2011

Giving Up Sweets for a Month

I really love sweet things. I mean really. I like most kinds as well. And for the most part, I do pretty well keeping them in moderation. But it would be sooo much better if I could just avoid sweets except for special occasions. So, in an attempt to break myself of this sugary addiction, I'm going off sweets for a month. I think Tuesday was my first day. So far so good, I just don't really have any around so that's helpful. My Mom is doing it with me so we'll see. She ate a sweet roll the other day so she kind of cheated. I think maybe she missed the point of overcoming temptation!!

I'm going to stick with it. I've been doing Weight Watchers but for some reason their new Points Plus system totally detailed me. I haven't really been able to get back on track measuring and counting since it started and I NEED to! It was really working for me. I also need to start walking/ gymin' it again.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment