Thursday, January 27, 2011

Prayers Needed

Tonight I just ask for a few prayers ... prayers for Brian's uncle Doyle Ray to come through his health scare.

Prayers for my Aunt Martha. For her please just pray God's will be done quickly. She has been sick for a great many years with a variety of physical and mental ailments. Please pray that she doesn't suffer any longer, no matter what ends her suffering. She is now VERY sick. Pray for Martha's husband, my Uncle John. This tops off a lifetime of loving sacrifice by him for her.

And pray for my mom. She has yet to lose any siblings and while she and Martha aren't what you'd call "close," she isn't prepared to lose one of her sisters. Pray for my Aunt Evelyn for the same strength. And pray for their kids and grandkids.

Thanks, all. This is not terribly surprising but still very difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment