Thursday, April 25, 2013

More weight loss chatter & other miscellany

Today I weighed in and discovered that last week I lost another two pounds. Tracking and staying within my points. Ridiculously awesome. I felt so great stepping off that scale. Anyways, I am just going to keep going. My mom got me a new pedometer today too, it tracks steps and activity and shows you how man points they equate to. I do not like eating from activity points, but I do like seeing if I gain any. And I'm curious as to how many steps I take in a day.

Tomorrow I'm helping to sort a craft coop order. I'm kind of looking forward to it because I love the craft supplies but am kind of not looking forward to it because Gage might make it really difficult. Hard to say.

It's going to be a crazy weekend. I'm walking in the March for Babies on Saturday and then Sunday we will be doing a ton of stuff around the house. Will be a little crazy but a lot good.

I think that's all I have for now. I have many anecdotes I could share about my kids, but one day, they will learn to read and use the Internet and I would rather they not discover that I told the world about their private moments. I think it's all too easy in the blogging world to forget that we are sharing with the world, not just a close friend or two. One of these days I will do a "50 Awesome things about Sophie" post though, because I love the one I did for Gage and Sophie deserves one too. She's pretty awesome. And clingy. But that's ok.

Why does the Blogger for Android app always fail my post publish on the first try? It always is successful the second try, but fails the first. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment