Friday, May 6, 2011

Finally Friday!

It's almost the weekend, yay! So I didn't do a Things I like Thursday yesterday because I had nothing I was particularly into. That makes two weeks in a row, so probably I won't be regularly doing that anymore. Once in a while probably!

Gage has made no more sleep progress, but starting tonight we will work on night weaning. I still think that is really important for him right now. He has not been very interested in sleeping til around 10:30-11:00 PM. Hopefully this too shall pass! He is clingy today but doesn't seem sick or anything. Just seems to need sons momma time which is just fine.

I'm a little down today. Not sure why, but I think I'll just chalk it up to hormone fluctuations. It's nice to have Gage wanting to be close on a day I'm feeling down!

I don't really have anything else exciting to talk about! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment