Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Anniversary to me!

Happy Anniversary to my fantastic husband. Brian makes my every day a little brighter. He lights up every dark facet of my life and makes everything better. I can't imagine life without him, and May 19, 2007 will always be one of the best days of my life.

I haven't been feeling very bloggy lately. We have been having miserable weather, Gage hasn't been sleeping well, and I am having many, many hormonal issues. I don't try to make my blog a place where life seems perfect, but I don't think you want to hear me make lengthy complainy posts. So when things are a little tough, I tend to just get a little quiet.

I'll be back soon, hopefully with more news than what I've currently got, which is roughly none. Weaning? Not working. Developing independent sleep habits? Nothin' doing. I have a lot of research to do, and I'll have some time to do it soon. Starting next week, I'll be spending pretty much every day at home, with only trips out for grocery shopping. Why would I do this?

I really want to get Gage on a schedule. I think that's the key to this whole sleep mess, and I can't get him on a schedule without being home. Otherwise he naps in the car, then won't nap at the house or go to bed at a decent hour, depending on the time of the car nap. The only exception will be Wednesday, when Brian and I are celebrating our anniversary, and when I promised my friend Andria that we would go to her daughter's preschool graduation. So if anyone wants to see us, you'll have to come visit! I think we can still swing lunches with my father in law on Monday too; I will just have to keep Gage awake all the way home! Fun times.

Hopefully it will make a difference! Anyway, see y'all soon. Can't believe Brian and I are four years married and nine and a half years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment