Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekend Update: Happy Mother's day!

I hope you're having a nice one, if you're a mom, and if you're not, I hope you did something nice for your mom. We took my mom a plant, pastry, and cake. She loved it, and Gage loved playing in my parent's yard. He is tuckered out but of course he napped in the car for an hour, so no nap at home.

Yesterday, we took two really nice, long walks, one to the park so Gage could play and the other around our area. We also went to Walmart for a couple things, got one of their make-at-home pizzas, and were sad to discover the ham on it was grey-blue. So needless to say, we didn't eat it. I called and they said to bring he receipt in and they'd credit us back. Unfortunately, they hadn't given us a receipt. Sigh.

I guess that's all I have for now. We are trying to get Gage comfortable with his crib again, which will take a little time. Our attempts at cry it out made him hate the crib; he fusses as soon as you even start to put him in it. So that's a hurdle to be overcome. Seems we have a lot of hurdles right now.

Anyway, hope you had a very enjoyable weekend and mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment