Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gage Loves Mandarin Oranges!

And because we're moving and I don't have time for a REAL post, this adorable picture of our son eating oranges in his high chair in the living room is the best you get for today!

The move is going fairly smoothly, although we have mountains of unpacking to accomplish today. 99% of our things are here in our apartment with the other 1% being brought by my parents today, in their awesome Murano. Hey, they offered! Can't wait for the house to start being put together... living amongst the boxes is anything but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment