Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I can't sleep. So here is a mouse update!

We've now caught two and have the patio practically lined with sticky paper. Way gross. Brian went through the cardboard boxes and put it all in plastic tubs, so that is done. A blessing in disguise, he actually really cleaned up our patio while out there. I'm fighting the urge to go do a mouse check now, haha.

The pest control person from the apartments is supposed to be out tomorrow so hopefully they'll do some work. We have some decon in the storage room so hopefully they're nibbling on that. Sigh... this whole experience has totally deflated me about this apartment. And I was so happy we chose this one! Ah, well. What can you do?!

I'm off to try and sleep for the 15th time tonight. I'll be back tomorrow with Things I Like Thursday. Hope y'all are sleeping well!

No comments:

Post a Comment