Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sleep training... night 3

And it's pretty much just like last night. We got about 2 hours last night before he cried and we took him back to bed with us. I have a clogged milk duct, so one very sore right breast. I needed a little rest! He had a VERY poor night of sleep last night and therefore, I did too. So when he woke up at 7 this morning, it felt pretty darn early. We were both exhausted, him so much he didn't want to take his morning nap.

He fought it for an hour and a half which killed me because I really wanted to nap, too, as well as alternate the cold and warm compresses on my boob. When he finally fell asleep, I thought it would be best for both of us. We had a nap, and awoke feeling much better.

Then... he refused afternoon nap. He wouldn't stay asleep when I tried to put him to bed tonight. He'd fall asleep, but as soon as I'd move him, he'd pop up, wide awake. So now, we're back to him crying in his room. So awful! Wonder how things will go for the rest of the night? I'm sooooo tired and I know Gage is too. A good night's sleep for all of us sure would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment