Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh how I love my life

Despite the sleeplessness, despite the struggles, despite it all... I love this life that I've been given. I love this path I've been placed upon. I love being Brian's wife, I love being Gage's mother, and I even love our little tiny apartment! It's just so nice to finally start our life in Colorado. It seems like a brand new beginning.

I don't have any other news of import, just feeling grateful for this life I've been given.

I'm finally adjusting to Gage's new haircut though, so that's nice. I have thought it was cute since Sunday, when it got cut, but I've been having trouble bidding goodbye to his adorable crazy baby hair. I'm finally at that point where I think I can be happy about how good his hair looks without mourning the baby hair look.

No comments:

Post a Comment